Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Unexpected Blessings!

Bob has been in need of a new mask for his breathing machine (he has bi-pap).  Over the past 6-8 weeks i've been in contact with a guy off of Ebay, who could not figure out what mask he currently has.  So I emailed him pictures.  The responce I got was this... 

Hi,
This is the old Ultra Mirage Full Face Large Design.  I dont have these.  I sent you a newer model and I hope you like it.

Thanks,
Mike


It completly amazes me the people that are in my life.  They are the most amazing people, willing to help with anything they can, whenever they can!  When another friend heard of our struggles they offered us a machine they are not using.  Bob's machine is 10 years old, and we know eventually it will crap out on us.  (neither of us have insurance...yet)  And then YET another awesome Friend is sending out 3 masks her husband didnt use and didnt like (different brand) for him to have!

GOD IS GOOD!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment