Friday, June 17, 2011

I'm gonna try...

To try this Blogging thing again :)  I used to love it!  And you can visit my old blog at http://www.dimatteofamily.blogspot.com/ but it has not been used in a LONG time!  If you go back to the early days though there are some pictures of how cute my kids were ;)

Though that Blog has Me, Caitlynn & Jacob in it...the rest of the 'characters' have changed.  I'm divorced now from 'F' and Engaged to Bob.  Bob has 3 kids R, K and B (15, 14 and 9) so we are a large group when we're all together! 

The school year is gone...and all kids have passed!  Though 2 of them had a bit of a rough time with it.  And 1 Amazing one skipped a grade!  Jacob will be entering a Self Contained 2-3 class!  He went from K to 2!!!  He is amazing!  Now ... Can we please get the pottying thing under control?

Ok, lets get this place set up!  Keep your eyes out for pictures of all our Monkey's this summer with lots of Fun in the Sun pic's!

No comments:

Post a Comment